Free Brand Audit
Give your customers a brand message that's powerful and consistent
4 simple steps
You click the button.
I send you 10 questions.
You send me your answers, and I do some forensic brand work.
We book a meeting, review your brand and brainstorm how to optimize it.
You get a detailed checklist, and the motivation to make your brand better.
Why this brand audit?
I’ve helped build hundreds of successful brands over a 30 year career. From multinationals like Procter, Budweiser and McDonalds to unicorns like Pathway Innovations, Smart Sweets and Gardening Know How.
Every brand owner I work with has their eye on the same thing:
- Is the brand aligned with their vision, and their customers’ needs?
- Is the brand positioned effectively against the competition?
- Is the brand’s position consistent with its message?
- Is the brand creatively expressed to ‘stick’ in customer brains?
- Is every brand action productive?
The free brand audit answers all these questions, and more.
What you get
A personal consultation
Our meeting is a 60 minute, private audit detailing what you’ve missed, and how to fix it.
Specific fixes to your website, social channels, design and copy.
No risk, no pitch
The audit is free. There’s no sales pitch at the end. You decide if you need my help or not – zero pressure.
- I’m a brand strategy consultant with over 30 years of experience building successful brands.
- In my previous career, I was the National Creative Director at Grey and the Toronto Creative Director at DDB. My work has won every major advertising award in the world, including 3 Cannes Lions.
- Today, I work primarily with founders and entrepreneurs, enabling them to build brands that build their businesses.
- My speciality is making complex propositions simple and engaging. That’s why tech and healthcare companies love working with me.